10 Year Capped Price Servicing
With Mitsubishi's Capped Price Servicing program, you’ll enjoy certainty and assurance, with the scheduled regular service price capped for up to 10 years8. As one of Australia’s best service intervals of 12 months or 15,000 km (whichever occurs first), you can rest easy that your vehicle will be taken care of well into the future. What’s more, is that it is competitively priced and once a schedule of servicing costs are set for a model year, they are not changed for the life of the model.
For vehicles purchased from 1 October 2020 see:
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY Mirage
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY ASX
- 22MY Eclipse Cross Plug-in Hybrid
- 20MY, 21MY & 22MY Eclipse Cross
- 22MY Outlander 4x2 & 4x4 2.5L
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander 4x2 2.0L
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander 4x2 & 4x4 2.4L
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander 4x4 DSL
- 20MY & 21MY Outlander PHEV
- 20MY & 21MY Pajero
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY Pajero Sport
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY Triton 4x2 Petrol
- 20MY, 21MY, 22MY Triton 4x2 & 4x4 Diesel
- 22MY Express
- 21MY Express Automatic
- 21MY Express Manual
For vehicles purchased from 1 January 2017 to 30 September 2020
For vehicles purchased on or before 31 December 2016
- Download Capped Price Servicing Terms and Conditions and Pricing Structure (pre 31 December 2016)
How can I get Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing?
How long will Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing cover me for?
What's covered under the Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing Program?
What's not covered under the Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing program?
Can I transfer my Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing to another vehicle?
Where can I have Mitsubishi Capped Price Servicing done?
What happens if I miss or delay a regular service?
What happens if I bring my vehicle in before the due service?
Do used Mitsubishi vehicles qualify for Capped Price Servicing?
Pajero SportExplore Pajero Sport
Outlander Plug-in Hybrid EVExplore Outlander Plug-in Hybrid EV
Eclipse CrossExplore Eclipse Cross
Eclipse Cross Plug-in Hybrid EVExplore Eclipse Cross Plug-in Hybrid EV
All New New-Gen TritonExplore New-Gen Triton